Friday, May 11, 2012

30 Days Till the End of the Year


Sometimes when your computer becomes unresponsive and slow, the only thing you can do is shut it down and start over.  Sometimes when your students become unresponsive, it's time to start over. 

Today was one of those days.

I retaught procedures and classroom rules.  We talked about the difference between rights, responsibilities and privileges.  We established new rewards for good choices.

I have updated my free packet called "Privileges and Coupons" to include the work we did today.

Here is the link to "Privileges and Coupons" in my Teachers Notebook store. 

Two months ago, I wrote a blog post about John Stephen Aquari, a marathon runner who finished his race despite injury.  I remember the quote, "My country did not send me seven thousand miles to start this race, but to finish it."

It's time to finish this race.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...