Friday, January 17, 2014

Geometry Printable #2


Today's free item is a simple matching activity with vocabulary terms and their definitions.  To download this document, click here.

I have used this at the beginning of the unit as a pretest, but my students have more fun with it when we review the words like a game show.
I put them into small groups and have them make sure that every member of the team knows the definitions of the words.  Then I call on students randomly to match the words and give team points for every correct answer.
Just in case you need the answer key, here it is:
1. G; 2. E. 3. A; 4. I; 5. H; 6. J; 7. B; 8. C; 9. D; 10. F 



Classifying Triangles is one of my bestselling products in my Teachers Pay Teachers and Teacher's Notebook stores.

Freebie Fridays


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I love the idea of turning it into a game show! You could even play tic-tac-toe with this as well. If the students get a question right, they get to put an x on the board, if they get it wrong, you get to put an 0.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's a great idea. They want to play class against teacher.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...