Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy First Mother's Day, Laurel!

Laurel is a teacher at my school and a faithful reader of my blog. She keeps me honest. 

She sometimes asks questions or comments about my posts in person and in the comments section.  Since she knows me in real life, she knows the truth. 

A few weeks ago she commented on a post I made two years ago about teacher evaluations and asked me if I still thought that way.  I appreciate the accountability.  I know what I post here has to reflect my day-to-day teaching.

Last Friday, Laurel gave birth to a beautiful little girl.  All of us on staff were stalking our Facebook pages waiting for good news.  We're tight like that and I appreciate it.

Congratulations, Laurel.  We can't wait to meet her in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...