Friday, December 19, 2014

Gomoku -- Addition



To download the Gomoku with Addition game board from Google Drive, click here.

Today I am starting a series of posts about a set of five-in-a-row game, I created for my classroom.  I went a little crazy with the seven different versions, and I have since shared this game with my colleagues at different grade levels.  Gomoku with Addition is the easiest level.



Students roll two dice, add the numbers together and put a marker on a square with the answer.  The goal is to get five markers in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.  I introduced the multiplication version to my fourth graders.  I had them teach this version to our first grade buddy class.

If you can't wait to get the whole set of game boards, Gomoku Games is a freebie in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  Gomoku is also available in my Teacher's Notebook store.



TBA

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea, Mary! I'm headed right now to TpT to download it. Thanks for sharing!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...