Monday, March 30, 2015

National Poetry Writing Month: April 2015


Do you celebrate National Poetry Writing Month with your class?  I love reading, writing and teaching poetry.  I have a poetry blog called Poems of Silliness.  Each year I create a poetry writing challenge appropriate for elementary students.

Here is the link to the April 2015 Poetry Challenge, just in case you haven't downloaded it:

You can download the free April Poetry Challenge 2015 from my Teachers Pay Teachers store. 

You can also download April Poetry Challenge 2015 from my Teachers Notebook store.


If you need some lessons that are a little shorter, check out my Pinterest board:
Follow Mary Bauer's board Poetry Resources on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...