Friday, April 8, 2016

Five Senses: My Favorites


During my time working with English Language Learners, I developed graphic organizers and sentence frames to help them acquire both conversational and academic English.  The graphic organizer shown above is one I used when I was teaching a unit about the five senses.  We learned about what body parts are used for which sense.  This organizer may also be used to brainstorm a piece of writing.

To download Five Senses: My Favorites, please click here.

I am in the process of expanding the Imagery 2.0 product in my Teachers Pay Teachers and Teacher's Notebook stores.  
Here is the link to Imagery 2.0 in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.
Here is the link to Imagery 2.0 in my Teacher's Notebook store.

Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...