Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare


Callum Hunt does not want to enter the Magisterium and learn about magic.  His father has warned him to stay away from magic, but Callum doesn't learn the full reason until after he enters the school and begins to pass the Iron Trial.

Book Three in the Magisterium series has just been released.  I can't wait to find out what happens next. 







For an explanation of my rating scale, click here.
Find me at Goodreads.



2 comments:

  1. Guess I'd better order book 3 - or wait until the book fair comes to school and get it then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked this series better than some of the other books on the list this year. I will have quite a wishlist for the book fair this year.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...