Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Next Week is Friday the Thirteenth

Next week is Friday the Thirteenth.  It is also the debut of A Series of Unfortunate Events on Netflix.  I plan to capitalize on this, by using my Friday the Thirteenth Activities available for free in Artistry of Education @Teachers Pay Teachers and Artistry of Education @Teachers Notebook. 

I have students study superstitions and write list poems about them.  (This is a good way to bring other cultures.)


The Series of Unfortunate Events has thirteen books in the series and thirteen chapters in each book.
Attached to my review of The Series of Unfortunate Events is a graphic organizer to find evidence to support an opinion.  I suggest "Count Olaf is evil" or "Mr. Poe is inept."








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...