Monday, February 6, 2017

Recently Updated and Still Free: Acts of Kindness

I am working on a character education series called 30 Days of Character.  Thirty Days of Kindness is an update of 100 Random Acts of Kindness.  In addition to compliment cards for students to notice acts of kindness, I have included thirty quotes about kindness, a paraphrasing activity, and some suggestions for using the quotes.

You can download 30 Days of Kindness from my Teachers Pay Teachers store.
You can also download 30 Days of Kindness from my Teacher's Notebook store.

Also check out the first in this series, 30 Days of Gratitude.
30 Days of Gratitude is available in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.
30 Days of Gratitude is also available in my Teacher's Notebook store.

All my products are on sale this week at Teachers Pay Teachers Sale.


740 × 400

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...