Friday, February 17, 2012

Random Acts of Kindness -- Our Progress


It's been a little more than two weeks since I started the Random Acts of Kindness project in my classroom.  The jar I use to collect the slips has filled more rapidly some days than others.  I also use kindness questions as my journal questions for the day to keep the focus on doing nice things for others.

1.  How has someone shown you kindess this week?

2.  Who do you plan to show kindness to today?  (Try to make it someone you don't usually work with.)

3.  Who do you think you will notice being kind?

At the end of each day, I pull out the slips from the jar and mark the chart.  I find that as I read the slips aloud others remember to fill out slips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...