Wednesday, January 2, 2013

No Passengers Beyond This Point by Gennifer Choldenko


This was a very odd book. I was expecting something more like Gennifer Choldenko's Al Capone books.  I wouldn't know what genre to put this in.
The story starts out with a family facing foreclosure.  A single mom sends her three children across the country to live with an uncle while she finishes her school year so she can join them and start a new life.  Something happens on the way and the children end up in a strange town.
I couldn't tell if this was a dream sequence or the author's view of the afterlife.  I would be very cautious who I recommended this book to.
 
For an explanation of my rating scale, click here.
Find me at Goodreads.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...