Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Melvin Beederman Superhero Series by Greg Trine


I discovered this series when one of my students began reading book two at school.  Since I am always searching for books for my reluctant readers, I went to the library to read them for myself.  They definitely have a place in my classroom library.

Melvin Beederman is a superhero with a Kryptonite like weakness for bologna.  He meets his sidekick in book one and there are currently eight books in the series.
Here is a link to my Heroes and Villains writing assignment post.  There are free printable worksheets so students can create a protagonist and antagonist for their own superhero story.

To find out more about my rating scale, click here.
Find me at Goodreads.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...