Friday, August 23, 2013

Ticket out the Door Freebie


 

I found this great post by Teach-A-Roo about a formative assessment plan and I had to adapt it for my own classroom.  If you click here you can see how she uses this board in her classroom and it has a link to her free sign.

I decided to make my squares in the shape of tickets.  Here is my board ready to be laminated:


The idea is students answer a question on a sticky note and put it on their student number.  I plan to ask a question each day and have them post as part of their end of the day routine.  I can quickly see who gets it and who doesn't.  

 
 
Freebie Fridays

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

1 comment:

  1. I love these! Another thing to add to my to do list! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...