Monday, December 30, 2013

So Thankful


I know that most people wrote their thankful post in November.  I finally had time to be reflective last week, and I decided that gratitude should not be seasonal.

I am thankful that I am employed in a district that still believes I can make choices in curriculum and teaching strategies that are appropriate for my students.

I am thankful that my job provides my family's needs and so many of our wants.

I am thankful that blogging and freelance curriculum writing provided some brand new books for my classroom this year.

I am thankful (and often amazed) that people read my writing and use it in their classroom.  (There is nothing better than starting a morning with a thank you from another teacher.)

So Happy New Year.  May you have a wonderful 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...