Saturday, April 12, 2014

Newly Released Products


I have been adding some paid products in my Teachers Pay Teachers and Teachers Notebook Stores:

Pet Poems for Poetry Notebooks TPT & TN

I have been writing poetry for several years and now I am collecting them by topic into eBooks.  My students wear my poetry books out.  This way I can print out a new copy as needed.

Geometry Vocabulary Activities TPT & TN

This 22 page unit covers the vocabulary: line, line segment, angle, ray, polygon, congruent, parallel and perpendicular.  It includes a pre- and post- test and several activities where students learn and use these words.

Sports Poems for Poetry Notebooks TPT & TN

This eBook contains 27 original poems with a sports theme.  You can print them out or have students read them on any device that supports pdf.

Games to 300 -- TPT & TN

This 15 page product contains eight activities with suggestions for variations.  I use these activities as math stations in my room or as interventions as needed.  All you need to use these lessons are counters such as beans, buttons, or math cubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...