Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Currently April -- No Fooling

 

April 1 has turned out to be a busy day.  I launched a Poetry Challenge for students and I started one for adults.  It was April Fool's Day today and my students and I so need a spring break.  I completely forgot to look out for Currently April.  Better late than never.

I'm listening/watching an episode of Castle.  I love the show, in fact I love most mysteries.

I'm loving that the sun is finally out.  We have had more than our usually share of rain here in the Seattle area.  It's time to dry out.

I'm thinking about spring vacation next week.  Anyone who teaches knows what I am talking about.

I want to stay home tonight, but I will go to the Beth Moore study at church.  It's always good when I get there.

I need more sleep tonight.  I was out later than usual last night and had trouble falling and staying asleep.  I hope tonight will be better.

My contracted hours are 8:30-4:00.  The students are there 9:00-3:30.

Our last day of school is June 18.

If you would like to join the blog party with me, click here.

6 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your hours! We start at 7am!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry. I don't know that we could function at that hour.

      Delete
  2. Sometimes the hardest part is just getting there. Once you arrive, you have a great time. The couch is so warm and comfortable, though! I definitely know what you mean about looking forward to a break!

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your late start too, but not sure I would want to work to 4. Even though I am not a morning person, I like my early release. It leaves me time for errands or the gym before dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get there before I am supposed to and leave by 4:15. It does make setting appointments difficult.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...