Friday, July 11, 2014

10 Poetry Forms Freebie


I love reading, writing and teaching poetry.  For several years I participated in the April Poetry Challenge where I wrote 30 poems in 30 days.  In 2012 I started creating free challenges for students and posting them in my Teachers Pay Teachers and Teachers Notebook stores.

As the new year began I would discard the old and create the new.  This worked until I realized people were still trying to access the 2012 and 2013 April Poetry Challenges.  I created this free bundle of the two and included a rubric for grading poetry projects.

You can download 10 Poetry Forms for free at my Teachers Pay Teachers Store.  You can also download 10 Poetry Forms from my Teachers Notebook Store.

Also I am giving away a copy of my brand new product Summer Poems for Poetry Notebooks this weekend July 11-14.  You can enter at Teachers Notebook.

I hope you and your students enjoy these resources.



Freebie Fridays

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...