Friday, August 1, 2014

The Case of the Stolen Strawberries


Just as the strawberries on this plant are ripe enough to eat, someone or something takes them away.  Here are the suspects:

Mr. Slug

Mr. and Mrs. Potato Bug


Ms. Squirrel

All three suspects have motive and opportunity.  They invade the garden and spoil the produce.  They have all been seen in the vicinity of the strawberry container gardens.  Who do you think is taking away the strawberries and why?

Click here for a free printable police report template to write your report.


You can purchase all ten forms I use for creative writing assignments and bulletin boards here in my Teachers Pay Teachers store and here in my Teachers Notebook store.  I have included at least two suggestions for each form that are not here on my blog.

Freebie Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...