Monday, August 31, 2015

Math Spies: What about the remainder?

Math Spies is my problem-solving website that I have used in my classroom.  What about the remainder is a series of problems where students must make sense of what is happening in the scenario so they can record the remainder correctly.

Here are the seven problems:


Also, I have recently expanded this unit so that students solve the problems and analyze others' mistakes.  In this paid product, I included an answer key and a rubric to assess problem-solving ability.

You can purchase Math Spies Problem Solving: Division with Remainders in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.

Math Spies Problem Solving: Division with Remainders is also available in my Teachers Notebook store.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...