Friday, September 14, 2012

Have you visited Math Spies Lately?

When I went to London this summer, I knew I would write a Math Spies Episode set in London.  Last weekend I posted the third mission in this series.   The focus is adding and subtracting money.

In case you are not familiar with Math Spies, this is a website I write for my students.  Each mission has a series of math problems the spies must solve.  I am currently working on Episode 4.  Each episode has seven missions.  The math concepts are most appropriate for grades 4-6.

I hope you have a chance to use this resource with your students.  My students enjoy solving the scenarios and have even made suggestions about the situations the Math Spies should encounter.  Please leave me questions in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...