Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter




I seem to be on a spy theme this week.

Frequent readers of this blog know I often choose my summer reading based on student recommendations.  Several girls at school and church have been reading this series.  I quickly read the first three books and am currently devouring the fourth.  Yes, I have to willfully suspend my disbelief to read a book about high school spies in training, but it is worth it.  This series is fantastic for upper elementary and middle school girls.  

 


Here is a link to an independent reading log I use with my students for their reading at home.

To find out more about my rating scale, click here.
Find me at Goodreads.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...