Monday, November 4, 2013

Pay No Attention to the Adults in the Front Seat

I love teenagers.  I work with them in my spare time at a church youth group and during the summer at the theater workshop I helped with.

The ones I work with are at various stages of learning how to drive, so I carpool often.

If you hang around with this age group, you know what I'm talking about: the driver becomes invisible.  They talk like I am not there.  I get so many insights this way.  I learn new vocabulary.

I would like to say thank you to the teenagers in my life who inspire me and entertain me with their hope and energy.  I also want to thank them for telling me all about movies and TV shows and Youtube videos I would never have the time to watch.  Then I know when one of my students is trying to pass off someone else's characters or plot line as original work.

November 1-4 I am giving away three copies of Fall Vocabulary Builders in my Teachers Notebook store. 

Today is the last day to enter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...