Friday, November 8, 2013

Quiz Me Division


Last week I posted Quiz Me Multiplication.

I promised I would post the division version of the same activity.  Students review a set of division problems and have another member of the class quiz them.  The person doing the quizzing is looking at the problem and the answers and is memorizing the facts also.



Here is the link to Quiz Me Division.

I also posted these activities on my classroom website so parents can quiz their students at home.  I encourage parents to focus on just one set at a time; threes for example.  We measure our progress with weekly quizzes at school.


Quiz Me: Division is a part of my Multiplication and Division Fact Fluency Packet.
Multiplication and Division Fact Fluency Pack is available in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.
Multiplication and Division Fact Fluency Pack is also available in my Teachers Notebook store.


Happy Friday!




Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...