Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Tough Cookie by David Wisniewski

For some reason, I have been hooked on personification lately.  When I found this book at my local library, I knew it was worth sharing.

Tough Cookie is a private eye living at the bottom of a cookie jar.  He discovers that Fingers has taken his partner Chips and decides to settle the score.

Here is a page for students to create their own examples of personification.  I have created it with and without lines.  This is a part of my full Exercises in Personification product in my Teachers Pay Teachers and Teacher's Notebook stores.


This book is recommended for 4-8 year olds, but older students find humor in this spoof.
For an explanation of my rating scale, click here

In other news, it's almost time for the TPT Cyber Monday Sale.  I just linked up with Learning with Mrs. Leeby.  Visit her post to find other great stores that are participating.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...