Monday, June 30, 2014

An Invention for Teachers: Soundtracks

I was watching TV the other day and wished that I could have a soundtrack for my lessons.  These musical cues tell the audience which characters to trust and which to hate.  They let you know when something important is about to happen and how to feel about the ending.

I think this would enhance how my students receive my teaching.  Imagine dramatic music when I am establishing the objective.  The orchestra could build as I lay out the steps for whatever project I want them to complete. 

If someone was about to make a bad decision, the soundtrack would play the same music you hear when someone goes into the basement alone at night.

Instead of getting up and wandering at will, there would be a theme song at the end to signal I am now finished talking.

I've got to compete with the entertainment industry somehow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...