Monday, November 2, 2015

Free Health Resources for Grades 3-6

 Organ Research Report @TPT or @TN

We are supposed to teach health, but that isn't a subject that usually gets curriculum updates.  Today I want to share with you two free assignments and a website I use for research.  Both assignments are available in my Teacher's Notebook and my Teachers Pay Teachers stores.  They each include rubrics for easy grading.
 
 Healthy Habits Poster Project @TPT or @TN



If you don’t have a set of health books on body systems, I recommend KidsHealth.org.  I have used this site for health resources and also as evidence in persuasive writing units.  The main page has sections for parents, children, teens, and educators.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...