Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Middle School: My Brother is a Big Fat Liar by James Patterson


Georgia Khatchadorian wants to succeed in middle school, but she has one problem.  Her brother Rafe has a reputation for being a big, fat liar.  Can she establish her own reputation?
This was the first book of this series I read, because it was nominated for an award here in Washington State.  I loved the book, but I recommend reading the series in order.



For an explanation of my rating scale, click here.
Find me at Goodreads.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review I am always looking for books to interest my middle school reading students. Would you happen to know the lexile of these books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is 520L. I use the Book Wizard feature on Scholastic.com to find the reading level of many books. http://www.scholastic.com/bookwizard/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...