Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Maddi's Fridge by Lois Brandt


Sophia and Maddi are best friends.  One day Sophia discovers something about Maddi, and Maddi wants her to keep it secret.  Should she?

This book has a couple of themes that may be explored with elementary school students.  I would share this book as a part of getting ready for a food drive.  (We do one each year at my school.)

The other themes is that some secrets should be reported to an adult.  This topic often comes up at some point each year.

I created a printable to explore safe secrets and secrets that should be reported to an adult.  You can download "Safe Secrets" shown above.





For an explanation of my rating scale, click here.
Find me at Goodreads.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...