Wednesday, September 2, 2015

No Place Like Holmes by Jason Lethcoe


I love mysteries and am a huge Sherlock Holmes fan.  (My stepdaughter and I visited the museum at 221 Baker Street first out of everything in London.)  When I saw this book for middle grade students, I had to check it out.

Griffin goes to stay with his detective uncle who happens to live next to Sherlock Holmes.  His uncle is struggling with his business and unhappy to have his nephew around.  Griffin is much more observant and compassionate than his uncle and when they get involved with a mystery, Griffin has the opportunity to win his uncle over.

I recommend this book to middle grade readers who love mysteries.
 



For an explanation of my rating scale, click here.
Find me at Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...