Monday, December 28, 2015

Teacher Shortages 2015-2016



Followers and frequent readers might know that I left my classroom at the end of last school year.  My resignation letter didn't go viral, and I'm really okay with that.  I also notice that there has been some backlash from other teachers writing their anti-resignation letters.

Here are some articles I have been reading about the teacher shortage.  I know the reasons why I left the classroom.  I would love to read your respectful comments about this topic.

Where Have All the Teachers Gone? -- NPR, March 4, 2015

What If Our Teacher Shortage is Really a Leadership Shortage? -- Huffington Post, November 4, 2015 

The Real Reasons Behind the U.S. Teacher Shortage -- Washington Post August 24, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...