Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Paraphrase a Quote and New Release


I am working on a series of Character Education materials I use with my students.  Today's freebie is a way to use inspirational quotes in the classroom and practice paraphrasing.
Students copy the quote directly and then follow the steps to look up any words they don't know.  Then they write it in their own words without looking at the original.  Finally they check to make sure they captured the original meaning.

To download the "Paraphrase a Quote" lesson, please click here. 

I post a quote every Sunday here on Artistry of Education.  To view recent quotes, click here.

New product release:
30 Days of Gratitude is available in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.
30 Days of Gratitude is also available in my Teacher's Notebook store.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...