Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Earth, Sun, and Moon Freebie


I just finished updating my astronomy unit in my classroom and store.  If you previously purchased my top selling Sun and Shadows activity from Artistry of Education @ Teachers Pay Teachers to get the update with three new activities.
 

I used the page above for a formative assessment and activity several times during our unit.  I wanted to know what my students knew about the relationship between the earth, the sun, and the moon and how those relationships cause days, nights, seasons, and eclipses.

Students cut out the three circles and demonstrate in partners or small groups the answers to the five questions.  I walked around the groups to note who understood and who didn't.  I had certain groups demonstrate the correct answers for the whole class.

You can download Earth, Sun, and Moon Freebie from my Google Drive here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...