Monday, August 20, 2012

The Desk Fairy


Someone emailed me asking about the Desk Fairy Privileges I have included in my free Privileges and Coupons packet.  I will elaborate here.

When I am having students organize their supplies, I draw a picture of their desk and label what I want them to keep in each compartment.  When I was a beginning teacher, I would schedule a time to clean out desks about once a month.  I found this time got out of control. 

Now I award students who keep their desks neat with privileges and they can cash these in like they would any other privileges.  I make sure students who are not as naturally organized have help.  I can reward improvement not just perfection.

For more information about Privileges and Coupons see my previous blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...