Monday, September 1, 2014

Currently September 2014

 
 
The Tennis Channel is on.  My husband is watching the U.S. Open.
I'm enjoying Labor Day -- one more day off before school begins this week.
Our district has a teacher work day tomorrow where we finish setting up our rooms and preparing for the new class.  The last hour of the day we will have a back to school event where I will meet some of my new students.
Some of them are siblings of previous students.  Others were with me in drama club last year.  It's nice to have already developed some relationships.
I want to have my first week all planned out.
I need to get dinner ready: taco salad.
The three trips I mentioned are where different parts of my family live that I haven't seen in awhile.  I'm not a big traveler, but I love my family.
 
Happy September,

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you have a great week as well.

      Delete
  2. I hope you have a great first day back to school and a great year ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We started school on the 14th! Enjoy your first week getting to know your new students! I love Taco Salad! We had tacos for lunch. Tacos make everything better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just finished dinner and we have leftovers for tomorrow. Yay!

      Delete
  4. I have two younger siblings of previous students this year. It makes it easy when you already love the families. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is great that you have established such meaningful relationships. That is such a wonderful experience. I hope you have a wonderful school year!

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable that you want to visit family. Family is soooooo important I agree. I am fortunate in that my parents, my in-laws, my sibligs and my hubby's siblings all live in the same suburb of Vancouver. We see each other all the time.
    I just found your blog through Farley's linkup. Your blog looks great BTW.
    Sandra

    savvyteachingtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment. It must be nice to have family so close.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...