Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Deadweather and Sunrise by Geoff Rodkey


Deadweather and Sunrise is the first book in Geoff Rodkey's new series The Chronicles of Egg.  I have only had a chance to read this first book, but I liked it well enough to find the others in the series.  I know upper elementary students will like this adventure series.

Egg's family disappears dramatically in a mysterious trip to Sunrise.  He is offered a home at the wealthy Pembroke mansion, forming a relationship with the daughter, until someone tries to kill him.  Thus begins Egg's adventures in pirate-infested waters. Egg must solve a family mystery while avoiding his enemies. 

I just linked this review to Dilly Dabbles: Book Share Wednesday.  Stop by her blog and see what others are recommending.


To find out more about my rating scale, click here.
Find me at Goodreads.

2 comments:

  1. Mary, thanks so much for linking up. This is a series I hadn't heard of before. Thanks for the introduction!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...