Friday, December 6, 2013

Coded Messages Holiday Version



I've been experimenting with including coded messages with function tables.  My students have an additional motivation to solve the math problem.  I have an easy tool to check their work.
This is a free holiday version of my original product.  All of the messages are non-religious winter song titles.
Click here to get Coded Messages: Holiday Version in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store.

Click here to get Coded Messages: Holiday Version in my Teachers Notebook Store.


 
The original set was for a math problem-solving site called Math Spies.   I have a paid product called Coded Messages in my Teacher Notebook and Teachers Pay Teachers Stores.

Update November 1, 2014 -- here are four more Coded Messages products:

Beginning Function Tables @ TPT or @ TN
Function Tables with Two-Step Problems @ TPT or @ TN

Coded Messages: Order of Operations @ TPT or @ TN
Coded Messages: Guess My Rule @ TPT or @ TN


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
 
Freebie Fridays

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...