Friday, March 21, 2014

Books I Have Finished -- Free Printable


A little more than a year ago I posted the reading log I use with my students to keep track of the reading they do at home.

I wanted to share a different type of reading log I use to encourage students to finish books.  This printable can be used in a variety of ways.  I have cut apart each form to have students record books one at a time.  I have also printed a due date near the end of the month and told students they needed to set a goal for the number of books they would read that month. 


Happy First Day of Spring! (Technically yesterday)

This weekend, March 21-24 I am giving away a copy of Spring Vocabulary Builders from my Teachers Notebook Store.

 
Freebie Fridays

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...