Friday, August 15, 2014

Box and T-Chart


Most people know about Venn Diagrams when teaching compare and contrast.  Someone showed me the box and t-chart form for displaying the same information.  I find it is easier for students to write neatly inside the spaces.  I also find it easier for students to create their own on notebook paper -- especially if you are facing a copy paper budget crisis for the fifth year in a row.

To download this form from my Google Drive, click here.  Students write what the two topics have in common in the box and list the differences in the t-chart at the bottom.  I often require a certain number of facts listed in each space.

Also, this weekend August 15-18 I am giving away a copy of School Poems for Poetry Notebooks from my Teachers Notebook Store.



 
Freebie Fridays

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...