Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Three Times Lucky by Sheila Turnage


I read Three Times Lucky by Sheila Turnage after watching two of my fourth graders devour this and the second book in the series.  (I often get great book finds from my students.)

Miss Moses LoBeau washed into Tupelo Landing, NC in a hurricane eleven years ago.  She sends messages in bottles along the same river to find her mother. 

(Click here if you want a Message in a Bottle themed writing assignment.)

Mo gets involved in a series of mysteries in her town while trying to reconnect with family.  I love a good mystery and I loved the characters in this small town. 




For an explanation of my rating scale, click here.
Find me at Goodreads.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...