Wednesday, April 26, 2017

I'm on Kidblog: Three Types of Math Problems

I have been using the paid version of Kidblog this year to give my students another platform to publish their writing.  I started with book reviews so that students could share what they were reading with others and get suggestions for a new read.

My Kidblog post about book reviews is here. 

 To download the book review checklist I use with this assignment, click here.

After using them for a few months, Kidblog invited me to write a post about blogging in math.  I wrote three types of problems for my students to solve and discuss online.  You can read about my experiences with blogging in math here.


Overall, I have been pleased with the Kidblog experience.  I have been able to guide my students to better digital citizenship because of the teacher controls they offer.

I am happy to answer any questions you might have about blogging in the classroom.  Ask me anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...