Friday, June 7, 2013

3D Scenes without Saving Shoe Boxes


While I was working on the product Writing Science Fiction with Intermediate Students, I wrote out the directions for how I have my students illustrate their stories.  I talk to them about how authors create a story world with setting, props, rules, and government structures.  I have them make this project to embellish their own story world.

I use this structure for other projects and thought I would share just these directions with you.  Click here for the free Google Doc.

My favorite part of this project is that it is created with construction paper squares.  I don't have to collect boxes for a month to create these scenes.  I use them for ecosystems and book reports as well as illustrations for stories.

I hope you and your students enjoy making 3D Scenes.

Freebie Fridays

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...