Saturday, June 29, 2013

Currently July...a little early

I was a little surprised this morning to see Currently July already up.  Oh well, I was working on my blog anyway.
 
Currently I am listening to the birds outside.  It's supposed to be 80 today which in Seattle is rare.
 
Currently I am loving the time I have to work outside.  My garden got away from me and I am bringing it back into some order.
 
Currently I am thinking that I need to get out of my PJs.  It's Saturday morning, right?
 
Currently I am wanting to try out a new recipe for Mexican food I pinned.  Summer is the time for me to experiment in the kitchen.
 
Currently I am needing nothing.  I am content.
 
My tip is to give yourself a field trip this summer.  Immerse yourself in an experience you wouldn't have thought of trying.  This past week I went to my first auction.  I lost out on what I wanted to buy, but it was still fun to watch how it all works in real life...not on TV.
 
Head on over to Oh Boy 4th Grade and link up with the July party.

5 comments:

  1. oooooh I love auctions... the first time is a little stressing but then you get the hang of it and wowza. we have a giant red barn in a city not too far away that holds great auctions... your tip is great thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I found you via this month's Currently. I love your idea for a personal field trip!! Now to plan where to go...

    Vera
    The Tutu Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find myself in my PJs a lot lately too! Lol!
    Jennifer
    The Extra Energetic Educator
    extraenergeticeducator@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to have found another 4th grade teacher. I just added your blog to my Bloglovin reader!

    Erica
    Shepherd's Shining Stars

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...