Thursday, June 20, 2013

I Just Signed Up with Bloglovin

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
 
 
Google Reader is going away July 1, so I just signed up for Bloglovin so I can continue to follow the great teaching blogs I have found in the last couple of years.  Megan at I Teach. What's your Superpower? has a 90 second video explaining how to claim your blog.  It's so easy.
 
If you have been following me on Google Reader, I invite you to connect with me on Bloglovin or Facebook.  I enjoy having the extended staff lounge the internet provides.
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the tutorial. That was so helpful. I was signed up for Blog Lovin' but couldn't figure out how to get my widget on my own blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm glad Megan put that together.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...