Wednesday, August 14, 2013

All the Wrong Questions by Lemony Snicket


Over last summer, I discovered Lemony Snicket's four book series, All the Wrong Questions.  Only the first book is available and the second will be released October 13, 2013.  This is a prequel to his popular Series of Unfortunate Events.  We learn about Lemony Snicket's adolescence.

Update: now three books in the series are available.



I have to say that the first three books in the original series were my favorites.  I faithfully bought and read the entire series, but I was disappointed in The End.  There were so many questions left unanswered.  I hope this prequel series will sort out a few loose ends and not just add more.
For an explanation of my rating scale, click here.
Find me at Goodreads.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...