Monday, November 18, 2013

Homework Excuses


This is a photograph of an actual homework assignment recently turned in.  "My cats scratched it up."  I believe her for two reasons.  One, I have a cat that has ripped things up.  Two, she copied it over onto a new piece of paper without complaint.

Over the years, I have had coffee and food stained homework, pages that went through the washer and drier, and, my favorite, the backpack a child through on the roof.  "At least you know where it is," he told me while trying to convince me I should accept it.

What homework excuses have your received?  I would love to read some in the comments.

I'm giving away three copies of my full Imagery unit November 15-18 at my Teachers Notebook store.  Head on over there to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...