Monday, February 16, 2015

Pattern Pages -- Monday Made-it


 
 
When I first created these freebies, I colored the squares on the different sized graph paper with solid colors in a pattern.  I have used these pages to teach patterning in math and art in the primary grades.
 
Lately, I've been experimenting with different patterns on a grid.  I created these two projects using the largest sized graph paper in my free Heart Pattern Pages and Shamrock Pattern Pages.  I think these patterns and variations are appropriate for upper elementary.
 
 


To download the Shamrock Patterning Pages from my Google Drive, click here.

I also have an Apple version of this set.  Click here for the Apple Patterning Pages from my Google Drive.

 
 
Fourth Grade Frolics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...