Monday, October 27, 2014

Bringing My Own Fun

I was helping my 19-year-old gather items for her first dorm room.  We started at Big Lots. 

One of the employees was very helpful.  Even though he was about to go on break he helped us find items.  After his break, he continued to help us and was joking around with us.  He seemed to enjoy his job.

I turned to my stepdaughter as we were leaving and commented about how this employee was bringing his own fun to the job.  I don't know if Big Lots is a fun job in and of itself.  I don't know if the management of this store is easy to work with.  What do I know is this gentleman chose his attitude toward work.

I know my stepdaughter may have to have a job to pay the bills that may not be in line with her interests.  It is important to find opportunities to have fun no matter what you are doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...