Thursday, October 2, 2014

Currently October -- with 2 October Treats


It's Currently October with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade.  I'm a little late this month to the party.



I'm listening to Thursday Night Football.  My husband is watching while I sit on the couch next to him and try to get some projects done.

I'm loving the quiet evening at home.  (It hasn't been very quiet lately.)

I'm thinking about the projects that need doing. 

I want a three day weekend.  I need more sleep.

Here are two freebies for October:

Monster Poems for Poetry Notebooks at Teachers Pay Teachers and Teacher's Notebook
Interview a Pumpkin at Teachers Pay Teachers and Teacher's Notebook.
 
 

Now I'm off to party.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mary! Found you through the Currently linky. I, too, enjoyed a quiet evening (for a little while at least) and I have a lot or projects on my mind. No 3 day weekend here! Enjoy yours and thanks for the freebies!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. It's nice to meet you on Currently.

      Delete
  2. I'm always thinking of projects that need to be done! I completely agree that we all need more three day weekends!!

    Cute freebies! Thanks for sharing!

    Heidi
    Flipping For First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I enjoyed creating them and using them in my classroom.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...