Friday, October 10, 2014

The Case of the Missing Goldfish

I came home from school today and my goldfish had disappeared.  Above is a photo of the crime scene. 

What happened here?  What clues in this photo lead you to believe that?

Click here for a free printable police report form to write up this incident.
Click here for a free printable Missing Poster.



You can purchase all ten forms I use for creative writing assignments and bulletin boards here in my Teachers Pay Teachers store and here in my Teachers Notebook store.  I have included at least two suggestions for each form that are not here on my blog.

Freebie Fridays

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
 
Update:  I found an incriminating photo of my most likely suspect.  She says she was framed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...