Saturday, March 31, 2012

Easter Themed Picture Writing Prompt

Make a list of ten questions you have about this picture. 
Either use your own questions or exchange them with someone else.
Write a story about what happened.
Here are some suggested questions to get you started:
Is the Easter Bunny really guilty or was he framed?
Who would complain about the Easter Bunny?
What would cause a good character to turn bad?



What's in your basket?

You can purchase all ten forms I use for creative writing assignments and bulletin boards here in my Teachers Pay Teachers store and here in my Teachers Notebook store.  I have included at least two suggestions for each form that are not here on my blog.


Classroom Freebies Manic MondayFreebie Fridays

4 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! What a creative idea! I know at least two of my kids who will be thrilled to write about something like this!

    Lisa
    The Lower Elementary Cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have students who love these kinds of writing prompts also.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...